10 Easy Ways to Burn Calories
The only way to lose weight is to burn calories. A combination of dieting and exercise is the only true path to ridding that extra pudge around your hips, waist, or even under your chin. Sometimes it’s easy to forget that there are other ways to burn calories than doing it at the gym, and that they can be fun, social and often don’t even seem like working at all.
Remaining active with a wide range activities is fundamental to achieving your weight-loss goals.
Certainly, sitting on a couch watching television and wishing the weight away will do nothing, so here’s a list of everyday things that burn calories:
1. Gardening for 30mins.
2. Bicycling to and from work.
3. Swimming at a pool.
4. Washing and waxing your car.
5. Pushing a stroller (with a baby in it).
6. Shoveling snow.
7. Playing basketball.
8. Taking the stairs.
9. Having sex.
And the list goes on. Burning calories and keeping the weight down is a simple of getting out and doing something you enjoy (that is, unless your passion is fast-food and sleeping). Find something you like to do, whether it is walking or sexing, and have fun knowing that it will serve you well in your health.
For a fun way of calculating calories burned doing some of the things you love, click here.
Nutrition & Health Guide
Learn how to shed pounds and lead a healthy and nutritious lifestyle with Astro Nutrition's acclaimed Weight Loss Tips. Get your FREE copy of the Astro Easy Weight Loss eBook by signing up.
Follow AstroNutrition on:
- Snacks in particular can be made in advance as a means of keeping you from overindulging... http://t.co/hT1aHtBb 1 year 21 weeks ago
- For weight loss, primrose oil also has much to offer... http://t.co/WNzsseLl 1 year 21 weeks ago
- For those seeking to maintain lean muscle mass and to build muscle bulk, Glutamine is a perfect supplement... http://t.co/Vfq3wH98 1 year 21 weeks ago