3 Tips To A Little Happiness
Why would you not want to be happier? Everyone needs a little more happiness in their life – being happy actually boosts immunity , improves mental functioning and helps you handle stressful situations better. Try the following tips to inject a little happiness into your everyday life:
1. Boost your energy: More energy means feeling happier for many reasons. With more energy you have an easier time getting through your day and are more likely to do things that you enjoy doing. An easy way to increase your energy is to get a little exercise . It doesn’t mean you have to hit the gym, just do simple things such as stand up and walk around while you talk on the phone or take a brisk ten-minute walk outside. Research shows that when people move faster, their metabolism speeds up, and the activity and sunlight are good for your focus, your mood, and the retention of information.
2. Connect with friends. Hanging out with close friends can bring you closer and strengthen your bond. Close friendships have been proven to make people happier as well as lower blood pressure and reduce stress levels. Call that friend you have been meaning to hook up with or even plan a night out.
3. Act happy: Believe it or not, faking it can actually make you happier than if you were to embrace your somber mood. Wake up and decide that you will have a good day. Just by setting the intention and putting a smile on your face, you will improve your mood. Furthermore, smiling, other people will perceive you as being friendlier and more approachable.
No matter what your life situation, you can be happy. Happiness is mostly a state of mind as opposed to circumstance. Make a commitment to being happy and you will not only be happier but you will be healthier
Nutrition & Health Guide
Learn how to shed pounds and lead a healthy and nutritious lifestyle with Astro Nutrition's acclaimed Weight Loss Tips. Get your FREE copy of the Astro Easy Weight Loss eBook by signing up.
Follow AstroNutrition on:
- Snacks in particular can be made in advance as a means of keeping you from overindulging... http://t.co/hT1aHtBb 2 years 43 weeks ago
- For weight loss, primrose oil also has much to offer... http://t.co/WNzsseLl 2 years 44 weeks ago
- For those seeking to maintain lean muscle mass and to build muscle bulk, Glutamine is a perfect supplement... http://t.co/Vfq3wH98 2 years 44 weeks ago