5 Target Areas - Pick your Cleanse
You know you want to feel better, and cleansing could be the answer. Although picking a cleansing system for you may seem a little intimidating with all the options out there? Is it the master cleanse, the wild rose cleanse or specific products to deal with specific areas?
You could start by looking at Chinese medicine literature to see what parts of the body affect your problem area. Whether its mood, energy level, sniffles, or head aches there is a cleanse that will help. It’s amazing how the herbal ingredients in cleansing products work on specific areas.
Here are just some of the areas you could target your cleanse with, and some of the ingredients that work on those areas:
1. The Colon - Chickweed to strengthen the bowel, Fennel to relieve gas and Ginger root which acts as a cleansing agent.
2. The lungs - Marshmallow to remove mucous, Slippery Elm to heal the lungs and Lobelia to help with congestion.
3. The Lymph System - Milk Thistle is cleansing and serves as a protector for the liver and Dandelion Root is a powerful detoxifier.
4. The Kidneys - Burdock Root is known to detoxify the kidneys as well as Ginger Root.
5. The Skin - Yellow Dock is helps purify the blood stream and Black Cohosh is known as a neutralizer.
To learn more about the cleanses that may work for you, you could start with a Cleansing and Detox Quiz, you could also learn about Chinese medicine and how herbs and plants heal by going to the American Botanical Counsel.
Which ever cleanse you choose to do, make sure to consult with your doctor or physician before you begin. Also remember that you will be embarking on a challenge that won't be easy, but the rewards will be amazing for your overall health and energy levels.
Nutrition & Health Guide
Learn how to shed pounds and lead a healthy and nutritious lifestyle with Astro Nutrition's acclaimed Weight Loss Tips. Get your FREE copy of the Astro Easy Weight Loss eBook by signing up.
Follow AstroNutrition on:
- Snacks in particular can be made in advance as a means of keeping you from overindulging... http://t.co/hT1aHtBb 1 year 21 weeks ago
- For weight loss, primrose oil also has much to offer... http://t.co/WNzsseLl 1 year 21 weeks ago
- For those seeking to maintain lean muscle mass and to build muscle bulk, Glutamine is a perfect supplement... http://t.co/Vfq3wH98 1 year 21 weeks ago