Tips for a Great Looking Butt
You want a nice bottom? Well, then, get off your behind and get working. Having a strong, healthy and attractive looking butt takes work. It means exercising, targeting and continuing with your efforts in order to chisel out a nice rump worth looking at.
Even if you think you have no butt at all, you can still get one since your butt is a group of muscles easily targeted.
Here are some tips on how to get a great behind.
1. Instead of taking elevators or escalators, take the stairs.
2. Ride a bicycle. Get out there and cruise your way to finding a nice bottom.
3. Hit the gym. Stair climbers, stationary bikes, squats, and lunges are all great for getting a firm butt. For a detailed list of exercises, click here.
4. Eat right. Sugars and fats like to find their way to people behinds.
5. Do something different. If you have been exercising but aren’t getting anywhere, try switching: If you run, cycle. If you swim, run.
6. Stretch. Loosening the muscles tones them, and helps create the Lopez curve many people want.
7. Eat more calories. If you are wanting to gain muscle you need to consume more calories than you burn. Try a protein powder to help.
Getting the perfect butt takes effort, but it isn’t impossible. Remember that genetics play a part in your shape and don’t get discouraged if you don’t wind-up with the kind of behind you see in magazines – even those people aren’t perfect.
Nutrition & Health Guide
Learn how to shed pounds and lead a healthy and nutritious lifestyle with Astro Nutrition's acclaimed Weight Loss Tips. Get your FREE copy of the Astro Easy Weight Loss eBook by signing up.
Follow AstroNutrition on:
- Snacks in particular can be made in advance as a means of keeping you from overindulging... http://t.co/hT1aHtBb 1 year 26 weeks ago
- For weight loss, primrose oil also has much to offer... http://t.co/WNzsseLl 1 year 26 weeks ago
- For those seeking to maintain lean muscle mass and to build muscle bulk, Glutamine is a perfect supplement... http://t.co/Vfq3wH98 1 year 26 weeks ago