- Helps decrease water retention
- Helps lower and stabilize blood pressure
- Can help relive the pain associated with arthritis, gout and fibromyalgia
Celery gets its very distinctive taste and smell from a substance called 3-n-butyl phthalide or 3nB. 3NBwas discovered by researchers to be the active component in celery that went some why to explaining the positive medicinal effects of celery consumption observed all over the world – effects that included lowered blood pressure and the relief of arthritis and gout pain.
Natural Factors Celery Seedcontains the same amount of 3nB in a single capsule as you would find in four to six ribs of celery.
BioChem Circu-Pressure - 60 tabs
Carlson Co-Q10 (30mg) - 120 softgels
Emerald Laboratories Blood Pressure Health - 90 vcaps
Enzymatic Therapy BP Manager - 90 tabs
Enzymatic Therapy Gugulplus - 90 tabs
Enzymedica Natto-K - 90 caps
Futurebiotics Circu A.V. - 90 tabs
Jarrow Pressure Optimizer - 60 caps
Kyolic Aged Garlic Extract Blood Pressure Health Formula #109 - 80 cap
MegaFood Blood Builder - 180 tabs
Natural Factors Celery Seed - 60 Caps
Natural Factors PeptACE Fish Peptides - 500 mg 90 caps
Nature’s Way Capsicool Cayenne - 100 caps
New Chapter Blood Pressure - Take Care - 60 vcaps
Now Cayenne - 500 mg 100 caps
Now Cayenne - 500 mg 250 caps
Now Celery Circulation - 60 vcaps
Now Nattokinase - 60 vcaps
Nutricology Lumbrokinase - 60 caps
Source Naturals Blood Pressure Response - 120 tabs
Twinlab Blood Pressure Success - 60 tabs
|Ingredients|| Each capsule contains:
* Most diuretics change the ratio of sodium to potassium in the blood and as a result, dangerous side effects can occur as a result of either too much potassium or sodium.
* In contrast, celery seed extract acts as a diuretic but does not alter the ratio of sodium to potassium in the blood.
* No other contraindications are presently known.
* Persons taking the drug Coumadin (warfarin) should be closely monitored by their health care practitioner when starting to use celery extract as a precautionary measure.
Pregnancy and Nursing: Since the effects of celery seed extract have not been evaluated for safety in pregnancy, it is generally recommended that it should not be used during pregnancy or lactation.
Seniors: No special precautions are known.
Questions on Natural Factors Celery Seed - 60 Caps
No questions asked yet
Ask Your Own Question
You may also be interested in the following product(s)