- They work without the buzz Review by sportsman
- good quality Review by philip
- BPI RoxyLean ECA Review by AstroNutrition In-House Review
Below are the ingredients in RoxyLean ECA:
- Caffeine – This ingredient has been well-documented as an effective fat burner that also provides an important increase in energy.
- N,N'-(Dithiobis(2-(2-hydroxyethyl)-1-methyl-2,1-ethenediyl))bis(N-((4-amino-2-methyl-5-pyrimidinyl)methyl) formamide: This is more commonly known as thiamine disulfide disobutyrate. Thiamine can help with energy metabolism and possibly appetite suppression, but the thiamine disulfide disobutyrate version is not very effective, since it seems to not be absorbed well by the body.
- Citrus limonium: It basically lemon and is effective as an anti-inflammatory, a digestive aid, and a diuretic.
- 1,3-dimethylamine (DMAA): This is an effective energy booster, but there is not any evidence that it helps much with weight loss. Additionally, it is on the World Anti-Doping Agency’s 2010 list of prohibited drugs, so it must be avoided for athletes trying to lose weight.
- Rauwolfia serpentine: This contains some yohimbine, which is known to be effective at helping with weight loss.
- Aspidosperma quebracho: This is also a source of yohimbine.
Ramulus bruxi: This Chinese Box Twig ingredient has no published data about its uses and effectiveness.
- Hydrastis Canadensis (goldenseal): This is often used for stomach ailments and improving the immune system. It can also reduce blood sugar levels.
Scutellaria biocalensis: It is unclear how this ingredient is standardized in RoxyLean ECA, but on standardization is wogonin, which has anti-anxiety properties. If that is how it is used, then it is useful to include with this mostly stimulant supplement.
- Salicin: This ingredient is similar to aspirin. It has anti-inflammatory and blood thinning abilities.
RoxyLean contains the standard stimulant fat burner ingredients. It also includes less common ingredients such as goldenseal, but they are likely at too small of doses to do anything and the company does not reveal exactly what they are standardized for.
This product is packed with ingredients that provide energy such as caffeine, DMAA, and yohimbine derivatives. Since it is all on one single capsule, it might be too much for some. (Posted on 2/13/11)