- glutamine cleanses ammonia
- controls protein production and degradation
- performs as a nitrogen forerunner and delivery agent
- empowers cellular hydration
- fires up growth hormone synthesis
- sustains acid equilibrium
- improves the immune system.
In summary, glutamine is both anabolic and anti-catabolic. Glutamine is made of 60% of the body’s over all intramuscular free amino-acid pool and 20% of the overall circulating amino acids. Compared with other amino acids, glutamine has two nitrogen atoms and due to this extra nitrogen atom, glutamine is called a nitrogen 'shuttle'. Glutamine delivers nitrogen during the times our body needs it. It comes in both powder and capsule forms.
|Serving Size||1 Capsule|
|Ingredients||Manganese 145mcg, Potassium 9mg, Glutamine 750mg, L-glutamine, whey (milk), potassium phosphate, gelatin, magnesium stearate, manganese sulfate.|
|Directions||As a dietary supplement during normal training schedule, take 6 capsules (4500 mg) per day.|
Questions on Universal Nutrition Glutamine Capsules - 100 caps
No questions asked yet
Ask Your Own Question
You may also be interested in the following product(s)