- detoxification of ammonia
- controls protein manufacture and degradation
- a nitrogen precursor.
- makes cellular hydration more powerful
- heightens the Production of growth hormone
- regulates acid equilibrium’s within normal range
- develops the immune system.
In summary, glutamine performs both anabolic and anti-catabolic functions. It includes 60% of the body’s general intramuscular free amino-acid pool and 20% of the general circulating amino acids. Contrasted with other amino acids, glutamine possesses two nitrogen atoms and as a result, it is also known as a nitrogen 'shuttle'. Glutamine distributes nitrogen just when our body requires it. It is now available it two forms: capsule and powder.
|Serving Size||5 grams|
|Directions||Mix 1-2 rounded teaspoons in 8-12 oz. of water, milk, or juice. For optimal results, try using Glutamine Powder in your favorite protein shake or meal replacement powder|
Questions on Universal Nutrition Glutamine OCR - 600 gr
No questions asked yet
Ask Your Own Question
You may also be interested in the following product(s)