slimming diet tablets

Read More
I was delighted with my purchase from Astronutrition. I am very happy with the product... Read More
Aileen
I would definitely recommend buying from astronutrition as their service is excellent... Read More
Owen

NxLabs Nitro T3

buy ephedrine/ephedra
DISCONTINUED,
NO LONGER AVAILABLE.

Quick Overview

Nitro T3 represents the latest in cutting-edge hormonal technology designed to increase natural Testosterone and Nitric Oxide levels and promote dramatic muscle growth! It is a new revolutionary dietary supplement that is designed to enhance the results you get from hard workouts and proper nutrition such as increased muscle size and strength! Each bottle contains the highest quality German Tribulus Terrestris Extract (standardized to 80% saponins and 20% protodiosciin and protogracilin) along with Tri-Arginine Malate, zinc, magnesium, vitamin B6 and several other key anabolic ingredients...

NxLabs Nitro T3

Double click on above image to view full picture

Zoom Out
Zoom In

Details

ephedrine ephedra

Nitro T3 represents the latest in cutting-edge hormonal technology designed to increase natural Testosterone and Nitric Oxide levels and promote dramatic muscle growth! It is a new revolutionary dietary supplement that is designed to enhance the results you get from hard workouts and proper nutrition such as increased muscle size and strength! Each bottle contains the highest quality German Tribulus Terrestris Extract (standardized to 80% saponins and 20% protodiosciin and protogracilin) along with Tri-Arginine Malate, zinc, magnesium, vitamin B6 and several other key anabolic ingredients.

Nitro T3 is the most complete testosterone support formula on the market! The herbal extracts found in NITRO T3 are standardized to deliver the precise amount of bioactive natural ingredients in the correct scientific proportions to provide maximum results! NITRO T3 is manufactured in our state of the art facility to ensure the highest quality, purity and potency.
  1. da shiz
    Rating
    5 5

this is da shiz u want muscle and sex and erections then get this shit

2. iv been taking nitro for 3 weeks and have improved strenght and muscle size in short it works...
    Rating
    5 5

iv been taking nitro for 3 weeks and have improved strenght and muscle size
    in short it works

3. I've tried almost every cell volumizing stack and the T3 is at the top of my list. It has the most unique combination of ingredi...
    Rating
    5 5

I've tried almost every cell volumizing stack and the T3 is at the top of my list. It has the most unique combination of ingredients, combining tribulus with arginine, anti-estrogen etc. After one month, I was rock solid, constantly pumped and horny as hell!

Write Your Own Review

You're reviewing: NxLabs Nitro T3

How do you rate this product? *

1 star 2 stars 3 stars 4 stars 5 stars
Rating

Product Tags

Other people marked this product with these tags:

Use spaces to separate tags. Use single quotes (') for phrases.

Additional Information

ProductSKU 811568001510
Manufacturer No
Form No
Ingredients Serving Size: 6 Capsules
Capsules Per Container: 180

Ingredient Amount Per Serving:

Vitamin B6 10.5mg
Magnesium 450mg
Zinc 30mg
T-Max (testosterone stimulating complex): 1000mg
German tribulus terrestris extract,
cissus quadrangularis extract.
FT-Max (free testosterone stimulating complex):
Eurycoma longfolia jack extract,
avena sativa extract.
No-Max (NO stimulating complex): 1000mg
Tri-arginine malate, citrulline malate, cnidium monnier, xanthropropmelia scarbrosa.
EA-Max (estrogen anti-aromatase complex): 75mg
DIM, chrysin, calcium d-glucarate.
EB-Max (estrogen blocking complex): 75mg
3,5,4-trihydroxy-trans-stilbene.
RT-Max (receptor transduction complex): 50mg
Clary sage extract.
AA-Max (anabolic/anti catabolic complex): 50mg
Rhodiola rosea extract, isoinokosterone.

Other Ingredients:

AbsorbMax ( piper nigrum), gelatin, and magnesium stearate.

(click an ingredient to view description)

Directions: Take 6 capsules on an empty stomach 30-60 minutes before bedtime with 8 ounces of water.

4 Ways to Get Huge Arms

Other Ingredients .
Directions .
Warning .

Questions on NxLabs Nitro T3

Sort by Descending

1 Item(s)

per page
  • From Manuel at 10/10/18 2:18 PM
    • Will this product ever be available again ita was superb to anything out there
    • Thank you for your question.

Unfortunately this product has been discontinued. We do have other popular testosterone boosters.

Please let us know if you have more questions.
    • Do you find this question helpful?  Yes   No

Ask Your Own Question

You may also be interested in the following product(s)

Methyl Ripped Hardcore

Methyl Ripped Hardcore

US$43.31
NxLabs Methyl Test - Jack Testosterone Up To 298%!

NxLabs Methyl Test - Jack Testosterone Up To 298%!

US$45.86
Anavol Hardcore - Forces Extreme Muscle Growth!

Anavol Hardcore - Forces Extreme Muscle Growth!

US$44.59

AstroNutrition.com was founded in 2004 with the goal of being the premiere source for fitness enthusiasts looking at bulking up, slimming down or keeping fit. We stock thousands of vitamins, sports nutrition, bodybuilding supplements, diet pills, and slimming pills. Customer satisfaction is our ultimate goal and you'll find the best service and selection at AstroNutrition.com. In good health.

© 2016 Astro Nutrition. All Rights Reserved.