slimming diet tablets

Read More
I was delighted with my purchase from Astronutrition. I am very happy with the product... Read More
Aileen
I would definitely recommend buying from astronutrition as their service is excellent... Read More
Owen

Twinlab Calcium - 500 Tabs w/ Magnesium and Vit. D - 180 tabs

Be the first to review this product

buy ephedrine/ephedra
DISCONTINUED,
NO LONGER AVAILABLE.

Quick Overview

TwinLab Calcium 500 Tabs with Magnesium and Vitamin D, is a three-pronged approach to bone health support, and contains calcium, magnesium and Vitamin D for healthy bones and teeth.

Twinlab Calcium 500 Tabs w/ Magnesium and Vit. D 180 tabs

Double click on above image to view full picture

Zoom Out
Zoom In

Details

TwinLab Calcium 500 Tabs with Magnesium and Vitamin D is a three-pronged approach to bone health support. Calcium is a vital component of a well-balanced diet. It is a chief component of teeth and bone structure and is primarily responsible for keeping them strong and healthy. Almost 99% of our Calcium reserves are utilized by our bones and teeth, while the remaining 1% is found in our bloodstreams. As we grow older, it is more likely that we experience bone deterioration and disorders such as osteoporoses, which makes it more important than ever to get sufficient amounts of calcium not only from the food we eat but through dietary supplements.

TwinLab Calcium 500 Tabs also incorporate Magnesium and Vitamin D to work synergistically towards proper calcium utilization and as support in both skeletal and muscle health. Each tablet of TwinLab Calcium 500 contains 500 mg of Calcium, 400 IU of Vitamin D, and 250 mg of Magnesium. This is the ultimate Calcium formula for strong teeth and optimum bone mineral density.

Instructions for use: Consume 1-2 tablets a day with meals.

Write Your Own Review

You're reviewing: Twinlab Calcium - 500 Tabs w/ Magnesium and Vit. D - 180 tabs

How do you rate this product? *

  1 star 2 stars 3 stars 4 stars 5 stars
Rating

Product Tags

Use spaces to separate tags. Use single quotes (') for phrases.


Additional Information

ProductSKU 027434008228
Manufacturer Twinlab
Per Container: 180
Form tablet
Serving Size 1 tablet
Ingredients Vitamin D 200IU, Calcium (as calcium carbonate & calcium citrate) 500mg, Magnesium (as magnesium oside & magnesium aspartate) 250mg,
Other Ingredients Corn starch, vegetable stearic acid, purified ater, croscarmellose sodium, soy lecithin, cellulose, magensium stearate, titanium dioxide, dextrose, magnesium silicate, maltodextrin, MCT.
Directions As a dietary supplement, take one to two tablets daily, preferably one after morning and evening meals
Warning .

Questions on Twinlab Calcium - 500 Tabs w/ Magnesium and Vit. D - 180 tabs

No questions asked yet

Ask Your Own Question





You may also be interested in the following product(s)

Now Coral Calcium Powder - 6 oz

Now Coral Calcium Powder - 6 oz

US$17.56
Twinlab Calcium Citrate w/ Magnesium - 250 caps

Twinlab Calcium Citrate w/ Magnesium - 250 caps

US$25.24
Twinlab Calcium Citrate Citrus - 60 wafers

Twinlab Calcium Citrate Citrus - 60 wafers

US$15.28
Twinlab Calcium Citrate w/ Magnesium - 150 caps

Twinlab Calcium Citrate w/ Magnesium - 150 caps

US$17.51

AstroNutrition.com was founded in 2004 with the goal of being the premiere source for fitness enthusiasts looking at bulking up, slimming down or keeping fit. We stock thousands of vitamins, sports nutrition, bodybuilding supplements, diet pills, and slimming pills. Customer satisfaction is our ultimate goal and you'll find the best service and selection at AstroNutrition.com. In good health.

© 2016 Astro Nutrition. All Rights Reserved.

  Loading...