slimming diet tablets

Read More
I was delighted with my purchase from Astronutrition. I am very happy with the product... Read More
Aileen
I would definitely recommend buying from astronutrition as their service is excellent... Read More
Owen

Twinlab Calcium Citrate Citrus - 60 wafers

Be the first to review this product

buy ephedrine/ephedra
DISCONTINUED,
NO LONGER AVAILABLE.

Quick Overview

TwinLab Calcium Citrate Chewable Wafers is rich in calcium, and contains a new and improved formula that helps support healthy bones and teeth.

Twinlab Calcium Citrate Citrus 60 wafrs

Double click on above image to view full picture

Zoom Out
Zoom In

Details

TwinLab Calcium Citrate Chewable Wafers is a new and improved formula that incorporates 800 IU of Vitamin D3 for maximum calcium metabolism. Calcium Citrate is a highly bioavailable version of Calcium made out of citric acid coating that is easily absorbed by the body compared to other forms of this mineral. The high solubility of Calcium Citrate is attributed by its low pH level, neutral flavor, and high calcium content. Almost 99% of our body's calcium reserves are utilized for teeth and bone formation, while the remaining 1% is found in our bloodstreams. It is integral for bone and teeth formation, as well as healthy bone density and protection against the onset of osteoporosis. Together with Vitamin D3, Calcium Citrate becomes even more bioavailable in the body.

TwinLab Calcium Citrate uses a light amount of sucrose for sweet flavoring. The ratio of Calcium to Magnesium in this formula is 2:1, while the Vitamin D3 content has been doubled to 800 IU per serving. It is specially formulated to suit both children and adults, particularly those who have low levels of acidity. It comes in wafer form that is 40% smaller than its previous size for easy ingestion and absorption. TwinLab Calcium Citrate Chewable Wafers do not contain preservatives, whey, yeast, or other artificial ingredients. It is the perfect Calcium supplement for overall teeth and bone health.

Instructions for use: For kids below 4 years old, consume 2 wafers a day. For adults and kids aged 4 and up, consume 4 wafers a day with meals. For post-menopausal women, consume 6 wafers a day.

Disclaimer: Keep out of reach of children.

Write Your Own Review

You're reviewing: Twinlab Calcium Citrate Citrus - 60 wafers

How do you rate this product? *

  1 star 2 stars 3 stars 4 stars 5 stars
Rating

Product Tags

Use spaces to separate tags. Use single quotes (') for phrases.


Additional Information

ProductSKU 027434035408
Manufacturer Twinlab
Per Container: 15
Form wafers
Serving Size 4 wafers
Ingredients Calories 20 , Carbohydrates 5g, Sugars 4g, Vitamin D (as cholecalciferol) 800IU, Calcium (as calcium citrate tetrahydrate) 1000mg, Magnesium (as magnesium oxide, magnesium aspartate hydrochloride) 500mg,
Other Ingredients sucrose, mannitol, natural flavor, stearic acid, cranberry fruit, citric acid, malic acid, maltodextrin.
Directions For adults and children ages four and older, take four wafers daily, preferably with a meal. For post-menopausal women, take six wafers daily, and for children under four years of age, take two wafers daily.
Warning .

Questions on Twinlab Calcium Citrate Citrus - 60 wafers

No questions asked yet

Ask Your Own Question





You may also be interested in the following product(s)

Futurebiotics Calcium Essentials - 90 vcaps

Futurebiotics Calcium Essentials - 90 vcaps

US$0.00
Twinlab Calcium Citrate w/ Magnesium - 250 caps

Twinlab Calcium Citrate w/ Magnesium - 250 caps

US$24.49
Twinlab Calcium - 500 Tabs w/ Magnesium and Vit. D - 180 tabs

Twinlab Calcium - 500 Tabs w/ Magnesium and Vit. D - 180 tabs

US$15.08
Twinlab Calcium Citrate w/ Magnesium - 150 caps

Twinlab Calcium Citrate w/ Magnesium - 150 caps

US$16.99

AstroNutrition.com was founded in 2004 with the goal of being the premiere source for fitness enthusiasts looking at bulking up, slimming down or keeping fit. We stock thousands of vitamins, sports nutrition, bodybuilding supplements, diet pills, and slimming pills. Customer satisfaction is our ultimate goal and you'll find the best service and selection at AstroNutrition.com. In good health.

© 2016 Astro Nutrition. All Rights Reserved.

  Loading...